HQLAᵡ is an innovative financial technology firm founded by financial market practitioners. Our vision is to accelerate the financial ecosystem’s transition towards frictionless ownership transfers of assets, and our core clients are financial institutions active in securities lending and collateral management.
Our immediate goal is to improve collateral mobility amongst market-leading triparty agents and custodians. Together with Deutsche Börse, we created a multi-layer operating model which enables our clients to exchange ownership of baskets of securities across disparate collateral pools at precise moments in time.
The atomic nature of our Delivery vs Delivery (DvD) ownership transfers provides our clients with capital cost savings by reducing credit risk, intra-day liquidity requirements, and operational risk. For press releases on our launch and previous milestones, see www.hqla-x.com/news
The administrative assistant position is a newly created position as part of the development of HQLAᵡ. The administrative assistant will assist the senior management team with their daily work in multiple locations by providing professional, efficient and effective administrative and operational support. HQLAᵡ has offices in both Luxembourg and Zug. This opportunity exists in Luxembourg.
Attractive and competitive benefits package included.
- Handle agendas and organise internal and external meetings, conferences, workshops & events
- Prepare appropriate materials, agenda and minutes as required
- Distribute and circulate information
- Coordinate business trips
- Organise, scan & archive documents (paper & electronic)
- Secreterial support
- Work closely with the CFO on various tasks in relation with accounting and financial operations, incl. financial reporting, payments, bank reconciliations and billing process
- Liaise with external auditor and service providers as required
- Assist in the preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Assist in any Payroll / HR matters
- Work closely with the General Counsel on legal and compliance matters, incl. follow-ups, collection of signatures and deliverables to Board members & shareholders
- Organise contracts and other legal documents
- Liaise with external lawyers and customers as required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a secretarial or an administrative field
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience. Experience in Finance or Legal support is an asset
- Ability to consistently deliver high-quality work with attention to detail and accuracy, always ensuring integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Proactive with organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently to accomplish assigned tasks, with a focus on continuous improvement and drive towards operational efficiencies
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organisational skills together with the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion as this person could have access to information that would not be available to all others in the company (e.g. finance data, board materials, shareholders materials, client commercials etc)
- Be adaptable to various competing demands with the ability to meet required deadlines
- Track record of being highly organised, managing not only your diary but also the diaries of others, and working with teams in other locations
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to adapt to an international, multicultural and multilingual environment
More information on HQLAᵡ is available here: www.hqla-x.com If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com