HQLAX is an innovative financial technology firm founded by financial market practitioners. Our vision is to accelerate the financial ecosystem’s transition towards frictionless ownership transfers of assets, and our core clients are financial institutions active in securities lending and collateral management. Our immediate goal is to improve collateral mobility amongst market-leading triparty agents and custodians. Together with Deutsche Börse, we created amulti-layer operating model which enables our clients to transfer ownership of securities across disparate collateral pools at precise moments in time, providing our clients with capital cost savings by reducing credit risk, intra-day liquidity requirements, and operational risk.
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science. We expect a solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals. Areas of importance include databases, concurrency, distributed systems, and security.
· Demonstrable experience with testing complex, distributed software systems. This includes testing components that communicate via REST APIs, message queues, etc.
· Demonstrable experience with performance, resilience, and security testing.
· Demonstrable experience with various testing frameworks (e.g., Cucumber).
· Demonstrable experience with developing nontrivial test infrastructure (e.g., stubs, simulators, etc.)
· Proactive, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, technological analysis.
· Ability to work in a dynamic, challenging environment; able to adapt easily to change.
· Structured working habits. Tests, test inputs, test results, defects, etc. must all be tracked systematically.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Knowledge of Blockchain or Distributed Leger Technologies such as Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum.
More information on HQLAᵡ is available here: www.hqla-x.com
For press releases on HQLAᵡ’s launch and previous milestones, see https://www.hqla-x.com/news
Interested in this role? Please apply in English at email@example.com
HQLAX is committed to building a diverse team. We encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.